You are working for a travel company and required to propose a new travel plan to the senior management in order to attract Asian tourists to Japan!
Please answer to all questions below. Charts and photos are allowed
to be inserted and those are not counted as characters.
1. Target customers
(1) Which country do you target? (multiple countries can be target):
(2) Why do you choose that country?:
(3) Describe any specific target region(s) in the country, if you have and explain why *no longer than 5 lines:
(4) Describe who is your target customer (e.g. age, occupation, income level, or any specific characters) and explain why? *no longer than 5 lines:
(5) What other information may be important to know about your target Market if there is any? *no longer than 5 lines:
2. Travel concept (Theme)
(1) Describe the travel concept (theme) *no longer than 5 lines:
(2) What brought you to this travel concept (theme)? *no longer than 5 lines:
3. Travel plan
(1) How long is your travel plan (XX nights XX days)?:
(2) Why did you decide this length of travel plan? *no longer than 5 lines:
(3) Explain roughly your travel plan – place to visit, activities to do, where to stay, what to eat, any specific season to trvel and so on. *no longer than 10 lines:
(4) Do you foresee any competitors? How could you make your travel plan unique compared with competitor’s plan? *no longer than 5 lines:
Explain the marketing strategy to reach your customers *no longer than 5 lines:
Explain how you sell your travel plan to your target customer *no longer than 5 lines:
(1) How much is your travel plan in USD? :
(2) Do you have any information about, or price comparisons with, potential
competitors? *no longer than 3 lines:
(3) Explain the cost breakdown to come up with the price in 6-(1). Chart/table/graph can be used:
(1) What is the short-term goal for your travel plan such as sales and profit in USD, numbers of customers to reach, and how you can satisfy your customers’ needs? Please state this specifically *no longer than 5 lines:
(2) What is the long-term goal for your travel plan? *no longer than 5 lines:
!!! Due date to submit worksheet !!!
This worksheet must be emailed to Ms. Yoriko Kuroki, JA Japan (PMO) at email@example.com no later than 23:59 on Sunday, October 15, 2017.
If your team misses the due, your worksheet won’t be evaluated. DO NOT convert your original file into PDF. Please email me the worksheet as it is in Microsoft Word.